The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS(r) has a detailed history that dates back to 1916, when it was known as the Westchester County Realty Board, headquartered in White Plains, NY. Years later, the name was changed to the Westchester County Board of REALTORS, and in 2009, it merged with the Putnam County Association of REALTORS to become the Westchester Putnam Association of REALTORS (WPAR)
In 2011, WPAR merged with the Rockland County Board of REALTORS and the Orange County Association of REALTORS to become the Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS (HGAR), representing more than 9,000 REALTORS in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties.
Today, HGAR's corporate office remains in White Plains, and it also operates offices in Brewster, West Nyack and Goshen. HGAR also owns and operates the HGAR School of Real Estate, with classrooms in its Westchester, Rockland and Orange county offices.
In addition, HGAR owns and operates and Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing System (HGMLS) that features property listings in the Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Orange, Sullivan and Ulster counties.
How to Get Started..
Welcome! For full access to HGAR courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
- Click the Create a New Account button and complete the form with your information.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- Enter and submit your payment information via PayPal.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- Print a copy of the FAQs for your records.
Before you begin, take a moment to confirm your browser and its plugins are up-to-date, so that you do not have any problems. This will minimize any issues you may have. Please use the link below to test.